Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Smarter than the average bear...

Well my kid is a lot smarter than i thought apparently....
In the past 2 weeks he has shown me that by watching Rugrats, hes learned how to become a little Houdini. The lil' squirt got out of the house and walked down the street while i was doing laundry just downstairs. When I found him, he laughed. Alas he's not even 2 yet and he's already figuring out how to trick me. Those teen years are going to be sooooo fun. Ha
I guess that we spend too much time on the computer here and Ethan must see that. Last night we were all sitting here playing a game with John Paul, and he was sitting on the computer. He went through and was browsing the menus and doing jigsaw puzzles. It was funny. He knew what he was doing. When we play xbox, or playstation, he says "game." And So it starts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home