Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Duo

I have thoughts that I'm not supposed to have.
Feelings
That are forbidden.
I hide
Inside of myself.

I can't completely reveal who I am.. or what I do.
I'm standing alone.
But I am two people inside.
I'm beside myself.

Regret is something that you should never have.
So I revel in pleasure inside myself.

How I wish that I could share with others.
But I don't really want to hear them complaining...
"You should know better Jen."

They don't even need to say the words for them to echo in my head.

You would think that I would "know better" then.
But apparently I don't
Or I just frankly don't care.

Good intentions

But that's how the story always starts

Regret is something that you should never have.
So I revel in pleasure inside of myself.
Beside myself
I stand alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home