Sunday, June 04, 2006

sex- warning, obscene

***Some of you may want to look the other way at this... I'm just in a weird mood not***

I've been reading Vic's friend's blog- Young Willing and Eager lately. Having come to a point where I was in need of having this discussion. I figured that I would make a post regarding some of the things I'd really want a guy to do to me in bed. This is just a minor little summation off the top of my head. I'm inclined to censor a little here in order to spare some people the details. I just want to avoid mediocre sex sesssions. So, if you do the following, I will be more "motivated" to do more for you if you catch my drift.

Things I want that really turn me on...

clawing
biteing
slamming against walls, counters, etc
faster faster faster
pulling hair
yanking
screaming obsenities when you come
telling me the obsene things you want me to do to you
handcuffs
spanking
blindfolding
teasing
go back and forth between below, the "middle" and my mouth
the shocker
cold hands below
chocolate/strawberry syrup
feeling the guy finish
shaved body parts- fully shaved, do it all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home