Sunday, January 28, 2007

Jena needs...

this was initially from a bulletin that Kim posted, but this link popped up so I thought I'd share:
http://craftmuffin.com/index.php?p=180


heres what it says in case you don't feel like copying and pasting:
Jena needs…

I spotted this meme on Larissa’s blog. I thought it was a lot of fun. You google “Yourname needs” and list 10.

1. Jena needs some decent pure java.
2. Jena needs prompt treatment. Important assessments have been made.
3. Jena needs to place a Mary Kay order this month.
4. I don’t think Jena needs to study acting. Watching her I think she is what we call a natural actor.
5. Jena needs her rest.
6. Raise your hand if you think Jena needs some dirty thoughts.
7. Jena needs a new pair of corduroys.
8. Jena needs to be issued the Waffle Challenge that now graces our venerable new board. (hmm, sounds tasty!)
9. Jena needs to know what equipment will be needed before presenting this at a meeting.
10. Jena needs to chill.

I think I have Jena Malone to thank for several of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home