Friday, August 06, 2004

Computer Literacy.. Now at age 2!

Well Ethan has now moved onto browsing menus and doing jigsaw puzzles... I really do have to get a digital camera so I can get a pic of it.. its Hil-Ar-ious!) That kid continues to surprise me more and more everyday.. seriously.
Everything here is doing fine otherwise... Baby is doing fine.. still working on a middle name for the lil guy. Anybody got any comic book names I havent thought of? HA
Im only about 2 months away from the D-day, and we are really hoping that hes not early. Andre has a conference 2 weeks before in Vegas... I really hope that we dont have an unexpected arrival, but kids have a mind of their own, so we'll just have to wait it out and see?
Andre is getting ready to take his placement test for school. Its about time he finished what he started;) O for those of you who don't know, Andre is going to school for computers;)
I can't wait till i can get back out there in school, and working again. I'm going out of my mind here stuck in this house!) I have to be creative with how I trim down the hours. I'm doing origami, playing Sudeki on Xbox with Andre, and he brought home a metal DDR pad for me tday;) Yippie!)
Well there he is now, so Im going to go test out my new lil toy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home