Sunday, November 06, 2005

the odd child.. not surprised...

Damn, it seems that I really haven't been as up to date here as I have with my other blogs. But here's a recap. Right now I have been going a bit nutz playing Sims2. I made a new blog there just for stuff about it.
Kind of have some possible problems going on with the pregnancy. I need to post something on hehwoah, but really wanted to finish up with all those pictures... I mean, it has been a month now. I am just a slacker.
I think I'm going to call Tina today though.
Kind of mixed up my days, and thought today was Monday. I have to get an ultrasound, and possibly an amniocentis done on Tuesday. Problems... we just need to make sure and check. Just subconsciously wish that it was closer to getting this over with so that I could worry less or be more prepared I suppose.
Trying to keep down foods... Anj has me on the "8yr old's diet." Basically, I have found that I can't seem to keep down "normal good foods" but can keep down the junk. Ie McDonalds, grilled cheese sandwiches, hot dogs, etc.
Very peculiar to me. It sucks. Anj made me a big juicy piece of steak (not that kind, get your mind out of the gutter.) But, immediately after I ate it and the baked potato, I threw it up. It has been happening a lot with other foods too. Pretty much sucks.
Oh, and how in the world can I be having an asian child, when it wouldn't let me hold down fish?! Serioulsy, anytime that I eat fish, it comes right back up too. Just is "fishy" to me really.
Well, with the oddness, I am almost convinced that we are going to have a girl. A picky girl at that... hmm who does that sound like? /looksaroundinnocently

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home