Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My first time..

At Jamba Juice you sickos! One opened not too long ago right near the house, so Andre decided to take me over there. He said he couldn't believe that I'd never had one before. They do smoothies and stuff.. extremely popular here I guess in CA. Owned by the same people that own Starbucks.
It was a small place, but it looked pretty packed. Tim said that they are always packed over there. So, what did I think? Eh, it was ok. I wasn't madly about it.. but I got this blueberry one and it just wasn't sweet enough for me. I knew I should have gotten the berry one. Oh, well. I guess I can try out a few more flavors and see. But, I just really don't see what the big deal is atm. To me, it's just like getting those Naked Juices... except it's fresher.
I'm sure alot of you guys and gals would actually love it though. I'm just weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home