Monday, February 13, 2006

Finished thoughts

I got this as a bulletin from Alicia Pemble (yes, the same one from grade school), and I thought that I would post it up here... it's actually a pretty good one; different from a lot of the spammage that goes on the bulletins.




My ex was... the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes on

Maybe I should ..... make some friends nearby

I love ...... my children, and a thousand other things that have to be put on the backburner b/c I have them.

I don't understand ...... why most people around here just can't get over the fact that I have kids already.

I lost my....... faith in most people. (not including people who receive this)

People would say that I'm ...... odd, artistic, and opinionated.

Love is ..... still confusing sometimes --even now.

Somewhere, someone is ..... having a lot more fun than me

I will always ..... be brutally honest

Forever is ..... how long it feels like its going to take me to learn guitar =/

I never want to ...... get another sucky job again.

I think the current President is ......

I wake up in the morning..... I never wake up in the morning- I should try to though sometime.

Life is full of ...... stupid bullshit you have to deal with

My past is..... something some people just can't seem to get over.

I get annoyed when...... lol there isn't enough space to write down this answer- let's just narrow it down to when people "think" that they are actually smart, when in reality, they're paste eating iddiots.

I wish ..... that I could travel the world and take pictures.

My dog is..... dead

My cat's ...... are dead

Kisses are the worst when ..... someone is a sloppy wet face- eating kisser or uses too much tongue.

Tomorrow I'm going to ..... most likely not be any different than today.

I really want ...... to make some money with my art.

I have low tolerance for people who ..... act like they are the greatest things since sliced bread, but in reality are the biggest nerds since 1985.

If I had a million dollars i would...... buy a house in san diego =/ oh, and fly around the world and take pictures.. might make it to AZ with the cash I may have left after buying a house here if I'm lucky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home