Monday, January 29, 2007

I anialated the teddybug

Sew... I was tagged again.. this time by the fair lady Jamie.. ah Alaska.. such wonderful people I met in my journey afar. So, now onto the fun stuff...
This should be fun too bc I can tag some other people and get some other responses hopefully ^_^

six weird things about me...

RULES: Each player of this game starts off with "6 weird things/habits about yourself." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things/habits as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" and tell them to read your blog.

So here is mine (and I'll try and put some different ones than the post before when I did this... /goes to dig out the list):

1)Hmmm, lately I have a fixation for buying tons of scarves... (this shouldn't really be a surprise to SOME people who have seen me in nothing BUT scarves... wait that sounded wrong..) Yes- I have more here and I'm buying and bidding on more as we speak! I'm addicted lawl what can I say?] Oh, besides.. there are just sooo many wonderful uses.. 0=)

2)There is a stuffed animal that I had that if could have spoken would have had the most information of anyone to ever blackmail me with. That teddybug (it was a bear/ladybug) saw and heard more dirty deeds done dirt cheap than anyone will ever know.

3)I can't sleep longer than 2-4 hour increments unless I am in someone's arms. I needed a "sleep belt" to even fall asleep for the longest time bc my insomnia is so bad.. Thank goodness for pillows right? Yes I just admitted to hugging on a pillow at nite, so what bish?!

4) I found that having "no opinion" sometimes is the best opinion to have... in fact most cases it is. Man is it difficult to put a censor button on myself though haha

5) Of every relationship that I was dumped, every single one of them has come back later to say that I was "the One who got away" and "wtf was I thinking dumping you?!" Man I gotta love Karma sometimes right?]

6) I'm a strong individual on the outside and with work and what not I can sometimes be the most stubborn driven person in the world (call it the Italian leaking out a bit) but with the right people-- they can have anything they want from me within reason... I guess I can be a bit submissive but don't think I'm easy to get to bend your way! It's only only the closest people that get to see the other sides of me...
I am tagging (since Jamie already tagged the captain) Kim (hahah hopefully I beat babes to it!), Matrika, Mollz, Tuesday, Rhonda, Rah, Queen Kitten, & Pent up Rage (yes I put 8 bc with my luck 1 isnt going to do it and if they all do, it still would be great to see the responses. haha i r cheater 4 dis game eh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home