Saturday, August 21, 2004

Almost time...

Well, everything looks good as far as baby is concerned. I had a dr's appointment yesterday, and they said that he measured a little bit small on my tummy, but the ultrasounds so far have said otherwise. I feel huge. I've been sleeping a lot more now... the baby seems to be growing more and more, and it's taking a lot out of me. I still feel a need to get out of the house when I can; even if it's just to run errands. I'm going out of my mind here by myself... I just can't wait until Maddox gets here.
The other day, I was going through some of Ethan's old things, and came across his "night- night giraffe" (a stuffed animal that sings a lullaby). I used to put it in his bed, and let it sing him to sleep when he was a baby. I hadn't seen it in forever it seems. It's all happening so fast. I can't believe that Ethan is going to be 2 already. I feel so old.
Even having kept all of Ethan's things, I still feel unprepared. It's odd. I would think that things would seem easier this time around; especially with Andre here. But, I feel more worried in a way. I'm almost positive that Maddox is going to be bigger than Ethan was. I'm sure it will be fine...
well I have to go pre-register at the hospital. More as it happens... not too soon I hope;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home