Sunday, August 15, 2004

It's Just Not the Same Anymore...

Well, my kid bro finally went home today... they stopped by before he left and we took some pix, but he forgot the cable to his camera, and so I'm going to have to wait till I get a disk from him before I can post.
My bro has been very anxious to get home since his dumb girlfriend is back there. I say dumb because of what she did:
Anj called from work to ask me to look up something on the comp, and dude was on talking to this broad. I told him to get off (I was going to let him get right back after I was done.. I'm not that big of a bitch) Well, she's 16. She im'ed him and said "no please don't go..." I said "no this is his sister, he has to get off now". As I was trying to open up a window to look for the side for Andre, this little girl imed "Bitch." And then proceeded to send blank im's.... O no she DID NOT! I was, of course, pissed. This girl had a lot of nerve to do that after I'd been letting my kid bro call her long distance from my house.
Anyways, the lil' girl denied it... saying that she was really trying to write the word "both" since the last thing she said before writing bitch was "i love you." But I told JP I knew the keyboard and that the letters weren't even in the same row. Whatever... she still denied it. And, of course, my brother is shamelessly pus*ywhipped into submission and said nothing to defend his own sister.

I'm somewhat disappointed in him. He seems to care more about this girl than his family... I guess it's just part of growing up though.
I did have fun with him though while he was here, don't get me wrong. I love my brother, and he lives so far away... it's really not right that he seems more excited about going home to see her than to see all of us here. I mean, he called her everyday he was here.. at least 2-3 times a day... and now he's gone. I just miss my kid bro.
Man, I feel old... but I guess that's just how life is... I can't imagine how my parents feel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home