Thursday, August 19, 2004

giving in to the digital deeds...

well... i've decided that I'm just going to give in and buy a digital camera! Anj finally got the heads up that the check is coming in from his place out in Hawaii, so that should be at least another 500$ coming in.... I'll settle for a halfway decent one rather than top deck (just as long as it's a Nikon). I don't have the time to go and develop my own standard film right down; especially with lil' Maddox on the way. I desperately need to get a scanner for that though, so digital is the only way to go right now. I'm thinking a coolpix would be halfway decent.. you can get those for less than a grand now anyway now that the new ones are out... you just have to shop around.
Anj and I are talking about getting back onto ffxi and trying to make some money, making gil on there... there are some people who actually do that for spare cash; and we could most definately use it right now. That's kind of pathetic though.. I can see it now.. a yr later when i apply for a "real job" ... "so what have you been doing in the past year to make money?" "well, ive been playing video games on my computer, and selling money online to make money... "
o it's a sad sad life out here.. yeas indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home