Sunday, November 13, 2005

0_o Rent.. the blog =)

Well, I have to say that this was the musical that I think about when I think about high school... or rather the music from it. My first love introduced some of the music to me.. I remember that magical night that he put the disk on and we listened to "Light My Candle." I remember reading the words he'd written from them throughout the love letters he gave me throughout that relationship. And even though it didn't work out in the end, it still gives me a warm feeling.. it makes me smile because it happened.
"Seasons of Love" just makes me think of the days with the choir and the drama crowds in Joliet Central.
So, of course when they announced that they were making the movie.. and that Adam Pascal from the original cast (we saw that with the choir one year in high school, and he was in it) was in it, I was eagerly anticipating it coming out. Well, it comes out the 23rd, but here is the link to the movie's blog-- this one is Adam's video blog. There is also a link on there where you can listen to the movie's soundtrack.* Although the soundtrack is great of course, I would highly reccommend the broadway soundtrack-- not all of the people in the movie were in the cast there; like Mimi for example.
Anyways, for those that are Rent heads, and even those that didn't see this great musical.. here's the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home