Thursday, January 19, 2006

Lucy had a meltdown ... =(

Well, that's what we get for trying to spend a little bit of extra cash for a gig of ram I guess =( My computer had a crash because the ram was defective. Thankfully, Anj was able to recover my files and things though /whew! It was scary.. I have been working very hard like I'd said with stuff for Stratics- and hadn't made a hard copy backup of things. Oh well.. at least it is alright now. It will actually work better than it has in a while. When everything happened, he put in a new edition of Windows, and all that lovely spyware crap has gone to poof! )
So, after all that time (and I guess Anj said it wasn't that long actually), everything is cool. My poor Lucy is going to recover thankz to my inhouse comp doctah husband.
I'm sure most of you guys don't care about my dorkiness- but I thought that I would share anyway. For a minute- I was scared that my poor girl wasn't going to make it... you know how our comps here are like kids to us =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home