Thursday, March 23, 2006

Mollz's drive thru extra

I'm on the phone with Mollz right now and I must say that sometimes I miss being single. I'm just listening to her flirt. So far, this guy sounds nice. I can see her glowing through the phone now. Grr.... I missed how old he was. I forgot his name. I wonder...
Yeah, Italian isn't a bad thing... I was just saying that to Raz her. Well, Andre's co-worker was the epitomy of Italian embarrassment. He was/is a short little troll of a man with an ego. Obviously compensating. I bet he's hung like my sons =X
Anyways, it's good to hear that she's having fun though.
I think that in time she should eventually find someone that will treat her right. Let her have fun. But I really hope that they don't break her heart. I really don't want to have to go out there and kick their asses directly.
I wish that she was closer.. but I don't forsee us ever leaving... well to ever live anywhere near a country like atmosphere except for maybe Guam.
But man... it's going to be a blast come July though. I told her if she doesn't approach coffee boy by then that I will just help her out.
Maybe she'll come up to the "city" for a few days and hang out and drink... I don't know what the bars are like down there. I know that I never wear my ring at them though.
Anyways, I'm rambling now. Maddox and Ethan are both passed out. I'm sure they will wake up when Andre gets home.
I'll tell Mollz more about why I'm not really too excited about the impending disaster this weekend. I really need to pray for some patience. Temporary tounge removal perhaps. I'm there for Erica... that's all that matters. I'll keep repeating that in my head when I see Thomas's knocked up girlfriend, and some of the others that I know that will be there that I'm just not too excited about. I'll be sitting in the back quietly.. feeling out of place from the cliques. I'll just try and fade into the background... hoping they don't notice me.
Here, some people want so much to get attention. I rather would just avoid the drama altogether. Ah the things you do for the people you care about though.. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home