Tuesday, April 11, 2006

bleh

Grr, Myspace is being stupid. It's taking forever and it's not my computer. I wasn't letting me login, then it gave me an error message. But what can you expect for free I guess.
It's early. I have no clue why I'm awake. But I feel pretty blah anyway. I may play a game of golf or sit on my Playstation for a bit. I'm not sure. The book I was reading this week made me fall asleep it was so boring. And, it didn;t touch on something I think was important to their subject. I'll drop that one back at the library along with the adoption one that didn't help either. Oh well.

John called yesterday. He's bored over there in IL. He just wants to get out of there. Can't say that I blame him. He graduates in a month. Then he's free to do whatever he wants. I'm thinking that he may come here or to dad's. Either way, it would be nice to have him nearby. The kids really miss him. I know that it's the same on his end too.

I don't know if the doctor is just going to tell me that he wants to go ahead with the csection or not tommorrow. I'm a little worried. I've never had to have a c-section before, nor the drugs involved with that sort of thing. Dave told me that they may use an epidural when they perform the c-section. I'm not thrilled about that possibility.

Well, I think I'm going to try and get the rest of my digital full today just in case I need all that room tommorrow. Who knows? They may induce me or they may just cut me open... or, they may just tell me to wait until my due date and see. 9 days and counting till then...
If I could have the option not to have her on the 20th though, I'd really be happy about that. Ok, well, I have to brush Maddox's hair now. He woke up and looked like a caveman (yes I got pictures), but I would rather get some of him looking cute otherwise. I should be home today, but I have an early appointment with the doctor tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home