Saturday, April 08, 2006

Interesting theory

Well, Andre was talking to our friend Kevin about the possibility of trying to find a house living arrangement. Kevin is sick of singing the "roommate from hell" and the "all I want for dinner is Ramen" blues. So, Andre brought up where we were looking the other day when we went to Ikea. It turned into a little discussion about how we have been talking about what we would want eventually. I really would like a bigger place (especially if John Paul was to come out here to live, it would just be more convienent for our growing family). But, on the other side, I want a dog. Really, pets in general would be a great thing for me. I miss mine. I haven't had a dog since I was a kid, and I know the kids would love one.

So Kevin said, that's fine. He mentioned wanting to get a ferret. (Andre and I considered getting one ourselves actually too). But, then I read that it was illegal to have them in California. Andre told him this and this was Kevin's response...
"Well, if they can allow 11+ million illegals here, I'm sure they can handle a ferret."
I was laughing my ass off when he told me. That was just classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home