Tuesday, June 20, 2006

surpriseingly better.. almost too good to be true

Well after the shit hit the fan this weekend, I really didn't expect this great of a turn around. I mean... wow. Today we went shopping. I needed a bathing suit and was thinking about getting some new shoes. Well, I didn't.. but I got 2 different tops.
I figured out that when I want shoes, I will go to Aldo's in Fashion Valley... and for some of the other things.. well, Guess is going to be a huge drain on my pocketbook. Seriously, I saw some really great stuff in there and I can't wait to spend a paycheck.
Andre and I are actually better than before it seems. He is making an effort, and I have no desire to look elsewhere. I really am crossing my fingers that everything is going to remain like this. It's almost too good to be true. I'm just closing my eyes and hopeing that this isn't just a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home