Sunday, July 23, 2006

oh more college dilemas

So one of my friends told me that she spent all of 5 grand on her education.. which is awesome considering the amount of money that her job is going to make her. That's quite a nice change over for an investment.
I'm adding up the numbers a bit for me and Andre to finally finish the whole school bit, and it's almost 100g between the 2 of us... and thats me with an Associate's and him with a Bachelor's. That's quite a big chunk of change. I really don't know if we are even going to be able to get financed for that much and not get raped. I mean, interest rates for a student loan are tiny in comparrison to others.

I was thinking about taking some extra money out and using it to do some other things as well- a)take care of what little debt that I have (Andre is all bragging nowadays that my credit is worse than his when he -has more than I do, but for some reason... prolly since he is the only one working, he has been able to qualify for credit), b)get some new furniture that we need- bed, couch... I want some nice stuff that's going to last instead of this hand me down stuff we have, c)a new laptop for school, and a phone possibly.

I know that I could definately wait on the phone, and most likely the furniture until later. I really want to get at least a part time job or something so that I have a little extra money to burn here and there and/or save.

I asked Andre to help me fill out all the crap for Financial Aid online, and he gave me a big fucking stink attitude. So I told him to nevermind, I'd do it myself if he was going to talk to me like a condescending asswipe.

Of course, it's all his numbers anyway, so here I am... wishing that he would just stop the crap and do it.
Then brings on my frustrations of Andre acting like he is so much better than me, the lowly girl that admittedly doesn't know as much as he does about computers. I'm getting fed up. I want so much to succeed, but here is even my husband acting all high on his horse and basically insulting me nicely while at the same time telling me that he wants me to finish my schooling, and thinks that I will go farther because I am a female, and some other things.
(No not what you would assume)
I have a headache. A Few Good Men is on so I'm going to lay down on the couch and watch it and probably take a nap. It's so bloody hot here. It fucling sucks. I miss my old apartment and the central air about now =( One more month of hell though and the weather will be gorgeous again tho =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home