Tuesday, August 22, 2006

10 mins...

Ok I skipped my smoke for this... so that you will have something to read chick. What's going on? Sorry I woke you up.
Anyways.. so this is where I go into what's new in Jen town. Let's see.. hmmm... nothing! Well, I did talk to S today for a bit... he needs to fix his stupid trillion/AIM because it went fubar recently. What a freak. Don't think I will be able to get that thing that I wanted unfortunately. Hmmm... need to make a resume again (no I did not get fired!!)
I need to go to Fry's today and get myself a headset for work. I'm basically chained to my desk with this one. And I want to go get some water right now and retouch up my lipstick. There's a hot guy here, and of course he isn't going behind me.. blah. You wouldn't think so M. He has those thick rimmed square "nerdie/indie" glasses I am all about. Yumm. Anyways. Be back in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home