Tuesday, August 01, 2006

a decision

I'm going to try and apply for a couple of jobs. Andre and I did the research, and we came to the conclussion that it was best that I got a job.
I'm still going to ask around to get some other opinions, but that's how it looks for the time being.
I was really disappointed by what we read about school. It was a reality check.
I'm going to aim at getting a job and teaching myself the programs the hard way. Then, later I can get certified and hopefully have some job experience under my belt.
In all honesty a job will do us a world of good anyway. With the extra income, I could pay off my debts and raise my credit score.
So, tommorrow (ok, well today now actually =p) I need to write up a resume. Wow, it's been forever since I did that. Geezus.
But, I think it will be positive for me. I need to do that for myself.
And who knows? I may meet some cool people in the process.
For the first time in a few weeks... I'm stoked about things. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home