Friday, September 22, 2006

apparently

I wear too many things with polka dots lately. I went shopping last week and bought some new clothes. Today I wore something that I can only refer to as "the pirate outfit." It wasn't intended that way.. I thought it looked more "pinup" when I put it together the day I bought it. Super cute.
No one has said anything about it... except one guy on the EQ1 team, who said that "Polka dots are awesome".
I told Anj at lunch. I wanted to make sure he got the time off tnite so I could finally make it over to Rocky. He just laughed. Said no one prolly noticed, and I'm being paranoid.
However! I have been wearing polka dots on every outfit since I'd been shopping... and I still have more at home that I haven't worn yet.
So, methinks it may be time to go back to the mall again when I have time... and get some cute clothes that don't have polka dots.
Oh, and I need to make a point to get these damn jeans tailored. They're a bit long.. grr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home