Sunday, September 03, 2006

but I do

still love you.. even though you have done so much to me. I don't want you to go. I'm upset. Furiously upset and unhappy.. because I know you are not living up to your potential. Once upon a time, you loved me didn't you? Why aren't you acting like it?
The conversations happen over the phone, because we both know face to face we see eachother's eyes and we break down.
Do you love me? Can you recall how we once were? Things sparkled like magic. Don't give me excuses that its about the kids.. is it that you don't desire me anymore? Don't you see how much I cry because I have to fight you to hold me?
Do you really still love me? Do you really still care? At all? even as a friend? I feel like I mean nothing to you...
Do I?

I'm going to have to hold back the tears now.. because I am at work... but give me a call when you get here if you wish. I will go chat.
I'm sorry that everything that comes out of my mouth isn't wonderful. I am a mess... we need to work on this... if this means anything to you anymore.. if we mean anything to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home