Thursday, September 14, 2006

(B/c myspace is being stupid and won't let me post this one


To all of you that were so worried about me

You are the most awesome people in the world to show your concern about the current situation. I am fine! I don't have the time to sit here worrying about all of this load of people crap that I have been dealing with. But I seriously don't have the time to worry. And, if it's one thing that I have learned, it's that bitterness solves nothing. It just adds to things and who wants to fuel a drama mill? I certainly don't and neither should you.

So there you go everyone.. I may wear my heart out on my sleeve sometimes. I have my moments where I am ephemerally vulnerable to getting hurt.. everyone is. It's humanism at its best/worst. Where you take your life from when the shit hits the fan- is key. Will you break? Will those around you really care? Sometimes if you want to find the answers... the easiest way is to fall and see who is there to pick you up. Are you?)
Food for thought circa ~me 1158p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home