Sunday, October 15, 2006

more trouble with mr illin-wa

This asshole persists. What the fuck is your problem dude? I mean, I'm not your fucking bitch/gf/sister/mommy/lemming, etc that you can boss around as you fucking please. You are ridiculous and you need to get a life. (Notice how this is now on an uncensored blog, but I could give a fuck at this point.
I really don't want any drama, but don't think I know that you are the one nitpicking on every damn thing that I do... watching me like you are my fucking babysitter or someone important.
You have the same title as me... sorry to bring you back to reality but there it is. I know that you have been here longer.. and I acknowledge that you know more than me in alot of ways- here at work... but don't think that you can educate me at life lessons because honey, you have some severe issues, and can't even begin to talk to me about my problems... thankfully you will never be any the wiser about what's going on in my head.
Vent off, time for a smoke and a drink since it's break time. Woot .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home