Sunday, October 01, 2006

An outlet, a decision

Since things have been ridiculous around here, and I have been absolutely inspired by some of the amazing works that I have seen across and abound this space, once again I feel the polarity of graphic design coming to the forefront.
All of these things at work that I'm doing, just make me want to do even more so.
I'm playing Okami these days. (I'll do a writeup on Supernerdlady later) Let me tell you for those that don't know (because it seems that some don't), that it is the most beautifully artistic made game that I have ever seen. And I am all about the niche artsy fartsy schpeel. When I first saw the previews for this ages ago, I was in awe. The game looks like you are playing in a Japanese watercolor woodblock style painting.
I oftentimes find myself trolling this space for inspiration. One thing that keeps drawing my eye are illustrators and graphic designers. I am in absolute awe of their work, and want more than anything to learn how to do even an iota of the things that they do, I would be ecstatic. It's exactly the kind of thing that I want to do with my site.
So, after we get some birthday cake and hit up the local Toys R Us for sir Maddox's birthday, I have a hot date with a Linda program or 3. Think I will start with a sig and modify a few pictures beyond filters.. so stay tuned and I will keep you posted.
In any event, I'm off now.
More to talk about of course.. but.. THANK YOU to all of you. Know that you inspire me so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home