Saturday, August 21, 2004

Not Completely Undecided...

I want to go back to school. There wasn't a doubt in my head that I was going to before, but now, I don't know where. I don't live as close to Platt (where I used to go for Graphic Design). The other option is to go to AI (The Art Institute), but that is more expensive. However, I will have alot of financial aid with the kids. So then, there's the next question... do I continue to go to a jr college, then just transfer to a designated "art school"... or do I just go to a regular university? I've been seriously considering going to graduate school for Law; but what to get my undergraduate degree is what I'm trying to figure out. I mean, is it going to mean anything if I have a degree in computers or art if I'm going for Law anyway. What does family law have to do with all that anyway? I don't know. I just know that the market is going to be tight since there are tons of Administrative Justice majors out here.
bleh!
I don't know... I'm just venting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home