Saturday, October 16, 2004

Venting

well the next post after the pic w me and Amanda was originally supposed to be about her moving, but I guess I'll have to get to that later; because I have to vent right now.
Why is it that whenever you're depressed about something that all the sadest songs come on? ARRG! The person that solves this mysterious phenomonon will be rich I tell ya, cuz it fucking baffles me beyond all fucking comprehension.
O yeah I'm pissed too if you haven't figured that out. I myself try and shide away from ignorant profane wordage in my blogs, but right now I'm near the brink of strangling someone (and no I don't mean literally)
Men can be so blind to obvious signals sometimes it's ridiculous. I'm now almost near positive that the only intelligent men left out there in this world must be gay. (no offense, in fact gays are among the best people i know nowadays)
As we speak, I've been throwing out subtle and not so subtle signals to the latter, yet he fails to realize or even acknowledge that perhaps something is wrong and that maybe something should be done-- dare i say talk? But noooo of course not. That would just be the easy thing to do wouldnt it?
For those of you that have had the pleasure of meeting me irl (jk... im nothing special anyway;)
you know that for me to keep my mouth shut for an extended period of time is uncharacteristic. Therefore, logically, something must be wrong right? You would think that someone who wants to supposedly spend the rest of their life with you would also be wise to this type of behavior by now right? No, see this is the male species for you. It reminds us that we all evolved from apes; and that women just seemed to evolve more in some regards than others.
It's frustrateing.
And what's more frustrateing is that I'm one of those people that doesn't believe in going to bed angry and in the middle of an arguement... so I'm being rather contradictory and yes fickle like a woman (o yes we do have our drawbacks, admit it ladies) and forceing myself to stay awake through cups of coffee, stress, and a long day with taking care of the kids in hopes that the love of my life will just acknowledge the problem and hug me- show any sign of life and that he still cares so i can go to sleep in peace.
maybe if i leave this post here, he'll see it and come to his senses... or at least one could hope
arr.. well, i guess it's going to be a long night, and I have to make another pot of coffee.. im just glad that my family isnt going to be coming into town after all...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home