Friday, January 20, 2006

La la la bored...

Had an interesting chat on WoW about EQ2, but decided to log because Anj was heading to bed. He told me what time it was, and I thought.. damn I should probably go to sleep now too. Of course, my insomnia isn't allowing me to do that. I thought that I would just sit there and troll and read stuff on Myspace, but then I saw that their site is down.. for like another 10 mins or so. So I am bored, but I can't sleep. So I decided to write some ramble on here. Bah, fuck it I think I'll find a quiz or play a game on yahoo or something. I need to fucking go to sleep already, damnit.
Oh, btw, when he changed the stuff on my comp, he made my type bigger... I think I am in love.
Wow, I really sound horrible.. I need a new fucking prescription already damnit.
Time for bed or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home