Monday, July 24, 2006

i think I'm in love

finding that healthy mix of glam and alternative... ive thought about it before. But yes, pinup is exactly what I think I want to go for. I got a friend request today, and was trolling through the linked pages... when I found this:

pinupgirlclothing.com

Here is their blog:
http://www.pinupgirlclothing.blogspot.com/


All I did was take a look at the shoes so far. Moderately priced (usually the shoes I find in stores that I like average around $90+ or so. Which is why I look on ebay occassionally now when I have money.)

I'm thinking that I will be buying a bunch of that stuff on that site though.
Yum...

(Fucking a... I really need to find out about that damn job... I'm getting more expensive by the minute! Eep!)

edit-244pm... still looking.. i just bookmarked it for now. Found a pair of shoes that I want on sale even.. so I will have to whine to Andre when he gets home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home