Tuesday, July 18, 2006

random realizations- pt 2

--***--***--

15july 06 1150am

Life is about happy endings sometimes. I’m happy to say, that I have seen a couple recently. I feel so blessed to be consumed in this aura. It is absolutely a wonderous feeling.

We got a little message from Tiffany when we were out in Chicago. It was so very sweet. Looking at the message, it was like something out of a movie.

Tiffany sent a picture of her and her girlfriend that said she was doing fine and that she missed us. It was a beautiful little picture of them kissing. It was like a modern day love story.

Immediately after seeing it, I felt a warm feeling about myself. I smiled. It was a happy ending. Moments like those are golden and rare. I wanted to savor the moment.

Life has a funny way of working itself out. Rhonda and I had been feuding for years. It got really ugly for awhile. Over time, I think the heart of the bickering had become blurred. We despised eachother, just to spite eachother.

Then one day, I found her. I decided to write her a letter. It’s silly to let the darkness consume you. It gets no one anything but more hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home