Wednesday, August 23, 2006

sappy sap sap sap

Alright.. so one of my best friends of many years is going to be getting married. I am scrambling to do everything that I possibly can to make sure that I am there. I hope that Mike can pull through for me..
I have to say this.. despite everything that goes on.. and all the misc. drama...
when it comes down to it, my best friends are the most awesomest people on this friggin planet. I mean, I was sooo pissed yesterday because of somethings. I said some really shitty things to M, and the first thing that she did was not get pissed but just say "I love ya Jen... even though you're saying this... " She made me smile. So did Steve... a new friend of mine. I love the quality of the caliber I keep in closeness to me. They are absolutely wonderful and I love you guys =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home