Monday, February 05, 2007

conversation.. bad

supernerdlady: How does sum1 who claims 2 have no money have all this money 2 go on a trip 2 spend more money?
treker808: [AWAY] I am away from my computer right now.
---------------------- 12:28 pm ----------------------
treker808: I should ask the same of you
supernerdlady: Its for job contacts
supernerdlady: Its an investment
supernerdlady: Networking
---------------------- 12:31 pm ----------------------
treker808: yeah so whats different, im looking at the city for how it looks to live there, that my investment on myself
---------------------- 12:35 pm ----------------------
supernerdlady: Do u rlly not want the kids now?
supernerdlady: How is vegas a good place 2 raise kids?
treker808: you already, thats up to you
treker808: not all parts of it are bad, just down town
treker808: Henderson, the adjoining city is very nice
supernerdlady: Y bc ur family says so?
treker808: yeah you know the one thats been living there for the past 10 years
treker808: they might know something about that city
supernerdlady: That didn't have little kids last u said
treker808: he has 5 kids
supernerdlady: And yet u couldn't bring urs out there?
supernerdlady: R u going w any1?
treker808: nope, thats why im paying for thier daycare so drop it
supernerdlady: Gr8 family 2 help u there it seems
supernerdlady: No wonder ure asking mine
treker808: yup they are the best
treker808: they are they best too
supernerdlady: So gr8 that uve talked 2 them so much
treker808: yup they are the best
supernerdlady: They won't help bc they like or give a crap bout u at all
supernerdlady: They only care bout those kids
treker808: well let them decide what they do with thier lives
supernerdlady: They can help u all they want w the kids if they chose.. They will teach them not 2 hate me.. It seems u don't want my kids to care and ure going 2 talk shit bout me
supernerdlady: I don't do that to them bout u
supernerdlady: And u throw a good pity party.. U always have
treker808: whatever, you have no facts to base your opinion
supernerdlady: They're my family
supernerdlady: I know them better than u do
treker808: so what? you own them?
supernerdlady: I don't leech off ur family
treker808: this is America last I checked, not The Nation Of Jen
supernerdlady: Its called being bigger about it
treker808: who says im leeching, im not asking for money or to stay with them
treker808: They wanna see the kids they are more than welcome to
supernerdlady: Daycare isn't cheap
supernerdlady: its money
treker808: well they are not paying for it
supernerdlady: No they're not payong 2 see those kids
treker808: yeha last I checked I was giving the tickets away free
treker808: Front roow seats even
supernerdlady: When u need them 2 so u don't have 2 pay as much
supernerdlady: Are u dating someone or having sex w someone else?
supernerdlady: Or intending to buy a hooker out there?
---------------------- 12:45 pm ----------------------
treker808: No I will just mastubate alot, works great
supernerdlady: Wth is wrong w u?
treker808: nothing, mastubation is quite normal for adults last I heard
treker808: Great way to satisfy sexual urges without all the pretenses of dating and relationships
supernerdlady: Takes a big man to have those things
treker808: Alot of people lead quite normal lives who also mastubate
treker808: well when I feel I am ready to be in a relationship I will decide to do so, when the time is right for me. not what other people think
supernerdlady: I think u not being in a relationship atm while ure broken and basically a virgin is a blessing 2 men and women everywhere
treker808: yes exactly, so it will just take time and patience on my part before im ready for that.
supernerdlady: U talk bout me being broken.. Ure broken and u won't admit it
treker808: Im not broken, I simply dont love you anymore and dont want to be with you. Its my choice and my life.
supernerdlady: When u do- a woman w no self esteem would be a good catch for u.. 1 that will have np's being a doormat for ya bc she doesn't know any better
treker808: well thats for her to decide, not you
supernerdlady: I was outta ur league
supernerdlady: I was stupid
treker808: yup
supernerdlady: Every1 knew that
treker808: yup
treker808: your stupid
supernerdlady: I'm so stupid.. Ure right that's y I'm not alone and 7u r
treker808: yup
---------------------- 12:56 pm ----------------------
treker808: so lets agree on that, you can go away now
supernerdlady: Spoken like a true 5 yr old that prolly compares 2 u in penis size as well
supernerdlady: Have a great trip ill be home after I get grocerries
treker808: yeah I have no penis whatsoever
treker808: Thank you, gonna do some light cleaning nowm buh bye...
supernerdlady: Compared 2 andrew
supernerdlady: Buh bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home