Tuesday, August 24, 2004

ARRRRG!!!

Ok Ive had it. That broad is evil I tells ya! My brother is so flippin pu4%ywhipped, it's ridiculous! I've been waiting patiently for those pix from when he was out here... I practically had to twist his arm just to have him even take them to beguin with. Well, ma is sending them out. I'm sure she was the one that loaded them up on the computer and put them on the disk too. I swear I just want to strangle that kid sometimes. I mean, he just got his liscense, so I don't really expect him to be home much, but COME ON! He doesn't have a job, and he hasn't started school yet, so of course, he's just out messing around with his friends. I expect that. I mean, he's 16. Just when I think that I can't be disappointed anymore, I am shown that I can never get too comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home