Monday, October 18, 2004

Trying to think positive about the void across the hall...

It figures that just when you do finally meet some decent people, they end up having to move! My friends (our now former neighbors) had to move back to their native TX on the 8th. So y then am i just now finally posting about this? If you've read any of my previous posts the past few days, you will see that I've been incredibly busy!
Anj and I are debateing on weather or not it's in the budget to go to the upcoming Morrissey concert next month in TX since the show out here in SD got CANCELLED! ARRR! But! It would work out ok anyway probably; because now we could go and visit them as well.
I never did get to have a drink with Amanda... as you know, I had to watch her and Anj get tipsy while I was pregnant. Not fun for me- I'm never the dd... but luckily I didn't have to be since they lived right across from us anyway.

Still, it kinda urks me a bit that I never did get that opportunity. So, even if we don't go there for the concert, we're going to try and make a point of it sooner or later.
Amanda and Tommy were just such great friends- it sux that they're gone. I haven't had that much fun with my friends in a long time.. I was honestly about to give up on meeting decent people in CA. Anj just has all the luck- people are just drawn to him. Maybe its because he's uber nice... or maybe its just because he's so gullible and he'd be a seemingly easy target. I don't know. I love the man, so hey why not everyone else right? Bah!

I think we may get some new neighbors soon... I heard some people possibly looking through their apartment already. I think it's crazy that they might fill that place that quick. I just hope these next people are as cool as they were... but only time will tell I guess eh?(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home