Friday, October 29, 2004

Yet ANOTHER visitor comes in to town...

Well I just got a call that I'm going to be having company again in about a week. I'm kind of stoked about it, but still...

It's been one vacation after another. Geez, I need a vacation from people's vacations!

I can't say that I'm not a bit relieved that Andre is back at work. It was great having him home, but in a way, I was even more so inclined to be lazy. So what may u ask have we been up to? Not too much actually. We needed the time to relax. Yeah right lol

The temptation of North Shore is looking more and more inviting as the time goes by. I only wish I was able to escape the guilt of going by myself. I honestly doubt that my conscious could handle that kind of pressure. I don't know.. if I listened to Depeche Mode, I'd just go since I want to.
LOL
Arrg its frustrateing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home