Friday, April 28, 2006

beyond...

Well, fuck. This is really getting beyond ridiculous now. A few stations here in San D played a Spanish version of our National Anthem. It was reworded and of course changed to Spanish. G. W's take on it? Well, hate to break it to all you Bush haters, but I think he had it right on.

In similiar news, I saw that they were trying to make personal possession of drugs (as long as it's small amounts) legal in Mexico. Enter the floodgate of people back there now please...

Btw, hopefully some people will take advantage of all the planned protesting illegals on Monday. I hope there are tons of arrests, and that those protests backfire. If anyone knows of any anti- ILLEGAL immigration protests, let me know (though I doubt anything beyond people leaving my friend's list will be happening).

Hate me all you want, but it's my blog and I'll bitch if I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home