Friday, February 09, 2007

Nothing's a sure thing...

I wish that we didn't have to worry about things like money, location, work, etc.. fucking a the real world sux sometimes. But in love, that's all that should matter right? We love each other and the rest SHOULD BE just details.. or that's my philosophy.

I'm really feeling the pressure to move right now.. it's not completely horrible, but I'm being screwed over.

I just wish I was closer. As much as distance makes the heart grow fonder, it also sux balls bigtime.

Submitted: 01/28/2007 05:57 am


***
and comments on it from my friend Missy

Love IS all that should matter but sometimes the pressure of life can be too much =/ You just have to remember that he's worth it, and you love him.

I did long distance (he was in USA and me in Australia) for 1 and a half years. I feel your pain! *hugs*

Submitted: 01/28/2007 07:43 am

at the beginning times seems so rough , but in the ends it's all worth it, trust me ! Take the time to gather what you need, then it's all good for the rest of your life . Jena it's not easy to live far away from whom we trust and love , but just that you get to talk to that person a little bit everyday makes a difference ... Jena & Andrew = ftw

Submitted: 01/29/2007 01:38 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home