Tuesday, August 31, 2004

talking in his sleep

Green Like Vomit!
Well, we had dinner over at Amanda's today (our neighbor), and it was really good. It was nice to have some "white" food for a change. I'm honestly getting bored with stir fry dare I say.
Well, Amanda had Anj try a new drink (I don't know what it was called) It was Smirnoff Rasberry Vodka and Dr Pepper. But, instead of drinking it as a mixed drink, u take a sip of dr pepper (let it sit in your mouth, don't swallow it) and then take a shot of Vodka, swallow, and then have another sip of dr pepper. Anj said he couldnt even feel the burn of the shot. Well, he drank that whole bottle himself practically.
He didn't seem too weird at first.. maybe just a little more laid back and talkative.. but not drunk by any means. Well, he got all lovey-dovey, and I put Ethan to bed. He turned all the lights out in the house, and when I walked into my room, he all about tackled me. At this point, I knew something was up, so I told him to just take a nap.
I had to email pops some pix, and I wasn't tired anyway, so I just plopped my ass on the couch, and then on here. Then all of a sudden, about 5 mins ago, I hear Anj yelling something mumbled in his sleep. I went to the room to find out what he wanted, and if he was alright... hey he's in his 30's he could have a heart attack or something God forbid right? I walked in there, and he was talking gibberish. I've never seen him drunk before, it's odd.
O well, at least someone had a good night right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home