Friday, August 25, 2006

tired =(

So lately, I seem to be just writing here and there in what little teeny parts are left from my breaks and lunch. It's been a crazy week.. full of an assortment of drama. Well, we all know that there has been some misunderstandings at work. Lesson of course being- that no matter how nice you are to some people, they will always be "that" way. S, N, M, and I came to the conclusion that sometimes silly boys get crushes, and then get pissed off when they realize that they don't have a chance.
Oh well. I'm not going to walk on eggshells about it. I'm there to do my job, and to do it the best possible. I don't want any drama from anyone. I just want to be taught how to do my job, so I don't constantly need to be asking for help. I really like the people for the most part.. and I just want to have fun. But, eh I guess you can't please everyone.
I've been playing a City of Heroes lately. It's pretty fun actually. Different from the other mmos out. I liked designing my costume alot. I think I look almost villain-y.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home