Friday, February 09, 2007

cuz every1 wants u when ur taken

srsly.. me and Andrew had this conversation before too... never got hit on so much as when he had his wedding ring on.. never so much as whn im unavailable.. unattainable...

They don't want you when ure theirs or when u're available.. but the moment u are happily taken, they're all about u. WTF is wrong with them?!

I mean case 1- x bf wants me to move away with him... still persists even though he knows all about my bf. But he's also one of my closest friends here and it sux... bc I will miss him as a friend when he leaves in a lil less than a month. Do I not hang out with him bc he still has feelings for me? Gah it just makes things awkward.

THEN! the other morning my x came in to wake me ^ and called me "baby." Said he would be willing to take me back and work on things if I "fixed myself." I told him about my next plans to see my boy soon- suddenly went emo and back to pissy mode. Thank God he's going on vacation and I'm moving soon. Can't take much more of this!

But none of this behavior came about till Andrew came into the picture. I'm kind of curious who else may come out of the woodwork. Pls Pls Pls let there be a hot chick in there somewhere. kk thnx

Submitted: 02/04/2007 01:03 am

***
Comments

Nazaros --
Hunter: You can't break a couple. If the girl you hit on is in a couple, yet she hit on you and "choose" you at the end, you aren't breaking anything: It was already dead.
Submitted: 02/04/2007 08:55 am

TDP Hunter --
yeah I know what you mean, except Im the on want to date someone that is taken. It's almost like all the girls that fit my needs and wants are always taken... Though I'm not one to try and break a couple up either so.. whatever..
Submitted: 02/04/2007 01:50 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home