Tuesday, February 13, 2007

/dance I gots it...

And I move in on March 1st. Thanx so much for everyone that had me in their thoughts... it's a sigh of relief. I got the email this morning from my soon to be landlord. Funds are going to be tough this month coming up.. with the trip and moving in.. but I'm happy to say that mom is going to help me with part of it and getting in. I am bound to be calling some people soon as well for help moving in my stuff. But it's right down the street from work and I can even possibly have a dog at one point. My roommate and I have a lot in common it seems. She is a writer and takes photography as well. She has a 4 year old son and has no problems with the kids staying overnite on visits.

Now to seriously get to business and get things packed up and cleaned up.. laundry and all that fun stuff are just teensy things that need to be done on my long list. So if we've made plans to go out, or you were anticipating me going really anywhere, I'm sorry. I'm going to be stuck in the house packing and getting that all settled. Feel free to stop by and help me pack though if you want haha

But it's a good thing. I'll be on my own.. even if I have some roommates. It's a good thing.. forcing me to be more responsible. Bills in exchange for some privacy and freedom. I really do think I'll probably get that part time job when I get home just for saving the extra money and paying off some debts.

Hell, I didn't get to tell everyone this but my kitchen is huge at this place. It actually encourages me to learn how to cook better since I actually have some room to spread out.

The room isn't huge, but it's living space.. my living space. I am going to bring my couch and put it in the 2nd living room. Take over a little bit of that area.. full house privledges. Ah to do laundry and not have to go pay with quarters. haha

Soooo that's what's going on this morning. I have plans later this week to go out with Ry and hopefully my friend Johnny even if it's just for a little bit. Ry is also having his big move coming up.. to Scotland ='( It sucks because we are very close friends and it will be forever before I get to see him now. But I'm happy for him.. his new job is just what he's been waiting for.

Alrighttty now to write some emails since my phone isn't on atm... /grumble I paid it, but.. yah.

mmm and this pomegrante tea mabob that Shawn from work bought me is like an orgasm in my mouth kinda good... mmmm =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home