Friday, February 09, 2007

/perks up 0.o

Well after today.. I'm just going to pray things with work go well. Because if they do, then damn it will be a good day. I have been having the damnest time emotionally.. with things going on with my divorce and these kids and I know I want to be close to them.. just right now... damn. I need to work. I need to get my head together because my ex.. but we went into that before.

So onto the good news right?)

A-- I'm completely booked up for my next trip to see my baby. I am going to the GDC up in San Fran the 6th-11th. It's going to be wonderful... 5 nites of video game lectures and what not and bliss in my man's arms.. and I can finally wear a dress this trip since it's not going to be crazy freezing. My pocketbook is going oucho from that, but it will work out, I know it. Besides.. it's my captain. I need to figure out what's up with my camera as well, because it's broken.. and has been since I got back. I HAVE to have a camera when I go out there... so, yah.

B--
I may have found a room close to work for rent at a really good deal. She's a single mom, and it's a house with privledges. Its open now. I really think that it would be good for me. My x is driving me outta my mind. I need to move sooner than my lease is up. For my own sanity.. and because the liklihood of me finding another deal this good is not really likely. It's almost as if God opened up his hands and said "here."

And now I am going to force myself into some sleep. I really think I need to invest in some sleep aids, because my insomnia is getting way out of hand.
Submitted: 02/07/2007 07:31 am

***
Comments

Oyuki (again I really think she's stunning.. 1/2 Japanese, 1/2 American.. and yes she is a model)

best of luck to you hun. you can do it :D and i pray that you get some good night sleep :)
Submitted: 02/07/2007 07:35 am

elanmoridi
Have some fun times! +D
Submitted: 02/09/2007 03:37 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home