Saturday, April 29, 2006

indecisive me... no one is surprised but I'll pretend they are

round and round we go... damnit I'm such a slacker. I have till August to figure out what major I'm going to try my hand at this time, and I'm still a little confused. Talking last nite really made me want to do the whole law thing.. but I still need an undergraduate degree. And, fuck I might as well enjoy that much at least huh?
Damnit.
I was supposed to go down to the tech school here in town and see what the Biotech program is like, but eh. I just don't know. How many of you could picture me in a lab coat working with computers and beakers for the rest of my life? To quote Vick ---you're like a dork's dream date.
Not exactly what I was thinking though. I mean, the whole gaming media scene is a little more my style. And, something I could totally see myself doing.
So, broadcast journalism you say should be my major? If it's one thing that I've learned by being out here.. it's that some professions don't require degrees. It's not about what you know.. it's about who you know.
But then my mind goes in overdrive and I fantasize about traveling the world and taking pictures of gorgeous people... such a dream job. Wouldn't that be grand?
Oh well, a girl can dream can't she?

In the meantime, I spose I have some time to think about things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home